Volunteer and see your favorite acts for free!
Are you interested in making Deco on the Delaware a roaring success? Help us as a volunteer! Volunteers receive FREE ADMISSION (a $48 value) plus a special discount code for friends and family.
- Volunteers will help with positions around the event from 9:30am – 5:00pm.
- Volunteers will be provided with lunch and access to water.
- You’ll have one 45 minute break and two 30 minute breaks so you can enjoy your favorite performers or just join in the fun!
- Free training will be provided on three separate days. Attend one, and you’ll be all set. If you’re coming in from outside the area, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Saturday, July 21 from 10:00am – 11:30am
- Sunday, July 22 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Monday, July 23 from 6:00pm – 7:30pm
How to Apply
Our handy-dandy volunteer sign-up form is at the bottom of this page! It just takes a minute!
Set-up and Break-down
It takes a village to set it all up and break it all down! This position is scheduled for four hours on Friday, August 3, and for two hours after the event (5:00PM - 7:00PM) on Saturday, August 4 (rain date August 5).
Front Gate Hosts and Hostesses
Welcome guests to the event as they arrive, scan their tickets, and direct them to the welcome table. Be able to sell tickets at the gate using our point-of-sales system (Eventbrite). Familiarity with mobile phones and apps is required. A background check may be required for this position.
Welcome Table / Check-In
Provide guests with wristbands and event programs.
A limited menu will be available at the bar. This position will require cash handling and providing guests with their orders. A background check will be required for this position.
Cigar Lounge Assistant
Maintaining and securing the Cigar Lounge.
Responsible for keeping the grounds clean, maintaining the lawn game area, and for restocking the bathroom facilities.
Works with the fashion and pie contest coordinators to register entries and assist as needed.
Information Booth Assistant
Provide guests with event information and materials about Glen Foerd.
Assist with opening the mansion to guests. Priority will be given to current Glen Foerd on the Delaware Volunteers and Docents. A background check will be required for this position.
Volunteer sign-Up Form
If you are assigned to a position that requires a background check, Glen Foerd will reach out to you for your personal information.