Contests and Games
What’s better than being the best dressed in high school? Being the best dressed of the 1920s! Put together an outfit that will steal the show!
Rules and Entry
It’s easy to enter the fashion contest. Just give your name to the judges at the fashion contest table when you arrive. Prizes will be awarded to the “Most Dapper Gent” and the “Most Fashionable Flapper.”
One runner up will be selected in each category. Contestants will be sorted by the gender of their outfit, not the gender of the contestant.
The criteria for our judges include: design, authenticity, and flair so come dressed to the nines and win some prizes!
Pie Baking Contest
Do you make the flakiest, most tender pie crust? Does your berry pie taste like a summer’s day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then bust out your rolling pin and enter our Pie Contest!
Rules and Entry
- You must be an attendee of Deco on the Delaware to enter.
- All pies must be made from scratch.
- Entries will be accepted on the day of the event.
- You may register as many times as you’d like, but each pie can only be submitted into one category.
- A list of ingredients must be submitted with your entry, but measurements are not required. We just want to know what we’re getting into.
- Pies must be dropped off by 12:00 pm at the front porch of the Mansion. Judging will begin at 1:00 pm.
- Pies should not need heat or refrigeration.
- Pies should be delivered in disposable pie tins.
- All pies will be fully served and eaten.
This year, there will be three categories: sweet, savory, and most original. We’ll announce a winner in each category, plus an award for crowd favorite for the prettiest pie!
No garden party is complete without a game of badminton and croquette. Make new friends and join a game!